John Reed Loflin
Monroe, LA President
- A native of Monroe, Louisiana
- Degree in Culinary Arts and Business Hospitality from Institute of Culinary
- Education. New York, New York (2006-2008)
- Management of Maintenance at Delta Mini Marts. North Louisiana (2009-2012)
- Operations and Maintenance Manager at North East Louisiana Wholesale Oil and Gas Co. Monroe, LA (2012-2014)
- Manager at McCorquodale Transfer, Birmingham, AL (2015-2016)
- President of McCorquodale Transfer, Monroe, LA (2017-Present)
From Our Clients
I wanted you to know how pleased I was with the recent move that your people did for me. The people were professional, courteous, and friendly. They along with you made the dreaded task of moving more pleasant. Please pass my thanks on to the men and bosses. I would definitely recommend to others.
John and Chris did an excellent job moving us yesterday. We very much appreciate the professionalism and great care they took in the process.
If all goes well, we will be moving into our new house in Hanceville in 6-7 months. If possible, we would like to schedule John and Chris again for this next move.